Lumisound LMS-20 User Manual
- No wires, no power recharge, no remote control, easy to install
- Easy to control, two dimmable LMS-20 downlight bulb speakers, plug and play
- Save money from energy saving technology of LED while enjoy high quality stereo audio system
- Compatible with most Smartphones, tablets and computers which support Bluetooth technology
- Lumisound IOS/Android Apps provides great functionality and control
- One Master (M)
- LMS-20 Speakers (Two), include:
- Quickstart Guide
- User Manual
Product Specifications (Per Speaker)
- Power Supply: 100V~240V ac, 50Hz/60Hz, 0.25A (Max.)
- Lamp Socket: E26/E27
- Power Consumption: 16.5w
- Operating Temperature: -20℃ ~ +35℃
- Color: Black, White and Silver
- Dimensions: 5.64” (H) XФ 3.6”(Diameter)
- Weight: 450g (15.87 oz)
- Power: 9 Watts (LED Module)
- Luminance: 600 lumens
- Color Temperature: 2700K – Warm White
- Ra: 80
- Light Beam Angle: 120 degrees
- Power: 15 Watts (Max.) @ 4 ohm
- 2” Full Range High Fidelity Transducer with neodymium magnet
- Frequency Response: 80Hz – 20KHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 db
- Maximum SPL : 90db (93db for Master Speaker + Slave Speaker)
- Bluetooth Standard: V4.0,Dual Mode, 2.402- 2.480 GHz
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, SPP etc.
- Bluetooth Transmitter Power: 4dbm, 33 Feet
WARNING – TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE AND ELECTRIC SHOCK, USE IN DRY LOCATIONS ONLY AND DO NOT EXPOSE TO RAIN OR LIQUIDS.
WARNING – TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE THE COVER OR TAKE APART. THERE ARE NO SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
Get APP from Google Play Store for Android Devices;
- Please TURN OFF the light switch before installing the Lumisound into an E26/E27 light bulb socket; and DO NOT USE WITH EXTERNAL OR OUTSIDE DIMMERS.
- Turn the power on after screw the Speaker into an E26/E27 socket. The LED light will turn on with default maximum brightness. NOTICE: Affected by the installation position in the lighting fixture, the stereo sound effect will vary with the distance between bulbs and the room space etc. To achieve the best stereo effect, please make sure the LED plastic cover is at the same level of the lighting fixtures horizontally, or stick out a little bit, and a distance around 2 to 5 meters between speakers is recommended.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on your portable smart devices (e.g. smartphone, tablet, or computer). Then via Bluetooth, connect the smart device with the Master Speaker. The default Bluetooth ID of Master speaker is ‘LMS-20’ (Slave Speaker’s Bluetooth ID is invisible and the Slave Speaker will connect with Master Speaker automatically by Bluetooth). Once connected, you can launch any media APP on the smart device to enjoy music via Lumisound speakers. The default volume of Speaker is the maximum and you can, by your smart device, control the volume of Master speaker and Slave Speaker at the same time. But you can not control the brightness of the light. For light control you need to go to Step 4 to download and install Lumisound mobile APP for control of both light and volume.
- Search for the ‘Lumisound’ APP for corresponding operating system, download and install it on your smart device:
Get APP from App store for Apple IOS Devices.
- Open the Lumisound applicaton, and a ‘Welcome’ page appears. The Lumisound App will search and connect to the Master speaker automatically. The wizard guides you through the steps for connecting your smart device to the Master speaker. If the application doesn’t detect the Master speaker, restart the application and setup wizard again.
- Once the smart device has been successfully connected to the Master speaker, the application will display the main control screen. Press the ‘Lights’ or ‘Sounds’ tab to switch between them and achieve different functions, such as Light Brightness and Sound Volume.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- This product is intended for indoor use only.
- DO NOT use this product outdoors.
- Read and keep these safety instructions.
- Please follow all user’s manual instructions when installing the product.
- Heed all warnings contained within these instructions.
- Clean the Lumisound product with a dry towel only.
- DO NOT get this product wet and DO NOT use near any water source.
- The product should not be exposed to dripping or splashing liquids of any kind.
- DO NOT install the product near any heat sources, such as heater, radiators, stove, heat registers or other apparatus that produce heat.
- To prevent product failure, the speaker should only be installed in operating environments ranging between -4 degrees Fahrenheit and +95 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 degrees Celsius and +35 degrees Celsius )
- To reduce the risk of electric shock, DO NOT remove the cover or take part. There are no serviceable parts inside.
- Ensure that the product is stable and secured in place during installation. If the product is dropped or falls out of the light socket, it may cause bodily harm.
- DO NOT block any ventilation openings on the product as shown below.
- Never push any objects into the openings or slots on the product. Doing so may create an electric shock or fire hazard.
- Maintain sufficient distance around your product for sufficient ventilation; do not put anything within at least 6 inches oflight bulb socket.
- For best protection against lighting, unscrew the product from it power source during a storm.
- Refer all servicing to qualified Lumisound service technician.
- Only use accessories specifically recommended by the manufacturer.
- Servicing is required when the product:
- Has been damaged in any way;
- The product does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
- Objects have fallen into the product;
- The product has been exposed to rain or moisture;
- Liquid has been spilled on the product;
The surface of speaker can be hot and should not be touched without taking care.
- Repairs must be performed by a qualified Lumisound technician.
- For speakers with a weight significantly higher than the bulbs to be replaced, the increased weight may reduce the mechanical stability of certain luminaires and bulb holders and this may impair contact and bulb retention. Check all sockets and bulb holders frequently and make sure they are secure and stable.